Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The 5 Things that Make U Happiest

Here are my 5, in no particular order:

1. Uncontrollable laughter with people I'm close 2.

2. Mind blowing, body wrenching, guilt free orgasms, rare though they may B.

3. Kick ass roller coasters that make me wanna ride again and again and again.

4. Getting completely lost and caught up in a movie or a TV show or a book or music or a play.

5. Creating something that engages people and sharing it with them and having them enjoy it with me, ie: music, plays, writing, entertainment ... the only things I've ever wanted 2 do with my life.

Hmmm, as of today if these 5 things make me happiest, I am determined 2 do more of them!

Soooo, what are YOUR 5 things???

"All I really want is 2 B happy and 2 find a luv that's mine, it would B so sweet." - Mary J. Blige, Be Happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home